Tagged by Lee-Anna.

Liyana tagged me for the past few days...
Sorry for the late response..
Here we go...


1) Name 3 songs that reflects you and your life:
-What Goes Around by Justin Timberlake...This song reflects my life a lot..
-Oh Girl by The Chi Lites...Actually I want to change it to "Oh Boy"...
-My Baby You by Marc Anthony...Someone has dedicated this song to me...So,it's kind of giving some reflects to my life...

2) Name 3 songs that you hated before you like it like crazy:
-With You by Chris Brown
- I Hate This Part by PCD...
- Lagu Untukmu by M.U.H...

3) Name 3 things that you did before this:
-Sleeping
-Reading
-Daydreaming

4) Tell 3 characteristics of your dream house:
-Near the beach..
-Not too big...Just enough for me to live..
-Blue...

5) Name 3 movies that you hate:
I cant figure it out...

6) You’re sick of:
- Lies..
-Pretender..
-Squealers ..

7) The perfect gift for your birthday:
- A wish!!!!

8) You love :-Allah
-My family
-Ocean!!!


9) Would like to say sorry to :
- Allah the Most Merciful..
-People I've hurt before..

10) Tell 3 characteristics of your crush :
-Tough
-Hot
-Dunno

11) Who do you usually turn to whenever you’re having problems?
-Allah..of course!!!!
-My radio...
-Myself..
-Actually I don't really like to share my problems with anybody...


12) 3 things about yourself that you want people to know:
-A stutterer...Whoa..I dont feel shame having it...
-I'm kind of a fragile dude...Hold me with care...hahaha...
-I love people who love me..

13) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
- Left..:P

14) What are you wearing right now?
- Simple...T-shirt(SF written on it..meaning Siti Fairuz...I'm a lucky dude..hehe) & Forest track...

15) 3 bad habits that you have:
-Biting my nails...especially when i'm in nervous mood..hahaha...
-I dont do what people ask me to do on the spot...I'm a wasting-time dude...
-Sitting like a boy...hahahaha...

16) Have you ever tell someone that you love her or him till you cry? Who is it?
- Nahh.......

17) Name one place that you really want to go but you’re not going there EVER!
- Emmmm...Italy maybe...No money no Italy..hahaha..


18) What’s your favourite character in The Series of Unfortunate Events?
- Dont know...

19) If you are about to die in 3 months, what is your last wish?
- I wish to die with full of faith to Allah.. :P

20) The tagging is over. You will :
-Prepare to play badminton..Daaa...

Comments

aCe+ said…
weh aku nk tagged diri sendri ble..besh r tagged ni!
Fyruz said…
boleh!!!!!!
xda masalah..
sila tag diri anda ok...
:P

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life