It's All About Life


Assalamualaikum. I don't know why I want to write in here right now....I'm currently watching my favourite tv show,ONE TREE HILL. I'm attracted to watch this TV show because of its story line. I'm quite attached to it right now. It's different than other English drama series....Full of fun, love, failure & success. This drama is basically about the life story of 5 best friends.They are totally different because they used to have intimate relationship with each other. Nathan ended up his single life by tying a knot with Haley. Lucas used to have an intimate relationship with Peyton & Brooke (his real ex-wife). But he ended up engaging with Peyton in season 6 (which I don't really like it). I don't like it to happen but it is what it is. It's what Chad ( the director) wants it to be...Most of us know why he wants the story to be like that...Most of us know his real life story with Sophia (Brooke)...The story has taught me a lot in my life..It brings something into my life...It makes me want to change my life...Change my crack up life...Makes me want to build a meaningful life just like what Luke, Brooke, Peyton, Nathan & Haley did to theirs. They always fight for their life. I love the character of Brooke. She always stands for her right no matter what the consequences it would bring to her. I like Lucas Scott too. He has a unique character...He is a guy who always follows his deep heart. He will make a choice based on what his heart wants. I think I'm going to follow him...FOLLOW YOUR OWN HEART because it's always true. Plus, I like him because he's so handsome (lol). Brooke Davis is such a strong, full of determination,full of courage,fearless & beautiful woman..She is beautiful in her own way. Beautiful does not mean that you should own a pretty face...It's about what good things you have in yourself as well as in your heart and In your soul. That's the true meaning of BEAUTIFUL from my point of view. Back to the life topic. Life does not want us to ruin it. Life does not want us to take it for granted.. Life wants us to build and shape it. Shape it nicely in our own right ways. Shape it with full of courage, creativity & intelligence...And also full with determination. As a human being, we should not waste our life just like that. Please don't take it for granted. Paint it with loads of nice and light colors. Do something good that could make us proud. Proud to be ourselves. Yeah, I know sometimes life has its ups and downs. I know all of us hate the downs. But! It doesn't mean that we should stop building our life. No no no. That's not good, guys! Throw away that kind of mentality...The good side of the downs is it might teach us to be a better person than before. Allah knows the best! Allah knows what is the best for our life. As a loyal & good servant to Allah, we should always pray to Allah so that we could make our life as good as possible...Right? Do not go against Allah's rules. It means that you are ruining your own life! Life that I've been through all this while had taught me quite a lot. The ups & downs in my life have shaped me to be a better person than before. I've learned a lot from the past. I've been through a lot of tough things. I've learned that I shouldn't bash people around me. Just let them be. I've learned that I should stand up for my right. Just like what Brooke always did to herself. No one could stop my right except Allah The Almighty. And I've learned that we should not run away from our responsibility. We should not cheat on people (but sometimes I do it for some reasons. Bad me.) because what goes around comes all the way back around. People you've cheated on will know about it sooner or later. So,the conclusion is that we should shape our life in a right path to have a better & happy life ever after. No matter how tough or how hard you have to go through to gain happiness in your life, you have to fight for it. Fight for it dude! Fight for want you want is the best thing for your life. I know all of you can do it much better than me! So that's it for now. See you when I see you. 


p/s:Please take your time to think about what i have told you...

Comments

aCe+ said…
dr dulu smpai skrg ttp one tree hill ek..layan r gossip gurl plak
Fyruz said…
hehe...
ingt gak ang ek..
gossip girl???
malas la...
xda laki ensem pn...
:P
frhfm said…
ntah.. asyik2 one tree hill,, overr. hihihi..
Fyruz said…
biasa la weh...
kan CHAD aku b'lakon..
hahahaha...
:P
Anonymous said…
waa..km xpnh tg pn ct 2..
sounds great..
pasni nk ajakk mata ni tgk tv la plak..
hehe..
gossip gurl sexy siot..
cyan my adik under age lg..
saya pn under age..
haha!!!
Fyruz said…
jom2 kita tgk ramai2..
hv fun ramai2..
hehe..
:P

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......