I'm tagging My$eLf...

1]Have u woke up next to stranger?

-So far nope....

2] Luv someone but they didnt luv u back?

-Nope...I think so...huhu...

3]Ever wasted your time on someone, who didnt appreciate it?

-Yea...Always..I feel like an idiot who thinks the dude is the best dude for me...

4]Have children?

-Nah...But maybe someday...I love kids!!I always dream of adopting a baby..But it's impossible because of my current situation...I dont have a sturdy finance yet....

5]Are you married?

-Nope....Maybe yes when I turn 25...hahaha...

6]Do u like someone from your myspace friends?

-Nah...

7]Ever slept with anyone of your myspace friends?

-Nope...

8]Hiding any secrets?

-Always...

9]Are u angry with someone right now?

-Nope...Feel a lil cool right now..

10]Ever played strip poker?

-Uh.....Not my thing..

11]If u had to choose 1 of your myspace friends to mess around with, who would it be?

-Em....Jeremy Jackson maybe.....hahahaah...

12]Are u single, taken or not sure?

-I'm taken..By Kit!!!~

13]Do you love your bf/gf??

-Yea..I love him....

14]Have you ever express the words 'I love You' in front of your half??

-Uhhhhh.....Not yet....

15]What song do you want to dedicate to your half??

-Em...Take My Breath Away by Berlin..Specially dedicated for him....

16]What song do you want to dedicate to you ex-gf/ex bf if you do have one??

Hahaha...Good question....Em...Maybe No good by Kate Voegele...It really expresses how's my feeling for him...hahahaha..I love the lyrics...'I turn my head away,But my heart will remain,Till the day i learn you're no good for me'...

17]Ever drank to much and did something u were not suppose to?

-Uh...Not my thing...

18]Whats the funniest thing that has happend to u?

-Em....I messed up with a big turkey when i was a lil kid...The turkey chased me up until i fell down into a river..hahahhahaha...

19]Whats the worst thing that has happened to u?

-I lost my grandpa when i was 12..Kinda sad....

20]If u could change one thing in your life what would it be?

-My quantity & my quality courage maybe..I dont have enough courage to confront the unexpected challenges by the world..

21]Ever gone skiing?

-Nope..Maybe someday...

22]Whats ur fav. color?

-Blue!!!!!

23]If u could pick any kind of car u wanted..what would it be?

-Harrier...Oh damn...Iwould want to own it..

24]Would u date outside your race?

-Dont know...

25]Whats ur fav. food?

-Any food as long as it's yummy & halal...hehe..:P

26}Who do you think you want to tag???Give 5 names..

-Fizah..

-Farhah..

-Ainina!!!~hehe..

-Lee-Anna...

-sapa2 yg nak sngt diri di'tag'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life