So Far So Bad

Assalamualaikum...
I've finished 2 final papers today...
Calculus & English paper...

CALCULUS:
Quite hard...
Sakit otak nak jawab..
Never thought it would be that tough...
Never expect that DISK METHOD would come out...
Didnt memorize the formula..
Saya memang habis kali ini,saat ini....

ENGLISH:
Nothing much to comment...
Soalan intermediate...
It's quite hard for a girl like me who doesnt know much about ENGLISH...
:( :(...
Whatever..
Let bygones be bygones..
Mr.Fadihili..
Please check my paper with a big and sweet heart....
Flying colors SIR!
:P


Pengalaman yg xbleh dilupakan hari ini...
Hujan lebat bercampur angin waktu nk p amik exam..
Abis kain basah...
Bilik B202 ber"aircond"...
Sangat sejuk..
Tangan beku utk menulis esei...
Otak beku utk keluarkan idea...
Thank God invigilator sgt memahami..
Encik Zulkiflee lowered down the temperature...


Another 3 papers to go...
Programming,
Linear Algebra,
Computer Organization....

Penang,
I miss you like crazy..
Wait for me in patience...
I'll be back soon...
Just wait...
I'll conquer you for sure..
I'll put my desires on hold....
:)

p/s: Exam mood

Comments

yanz said…
nice & creative blog babe....
Adore Mystyle said…
visit us

adore-mystyle.blogspot.com

shop with us..

ladies' items!!~
Fyruz said…
yanz-
thanks!~
:P
Fyruz said…
bofoyengfeng:
thanks...
:P

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life