At Last & Final Exam

Salam..

Final exam is just around the corner..
I'm still blogging at this time with no worries..
Lol..
I have butterflies in my stomach but I still do nothing..
I should be reading something right now but I dont have the will to do that..
I still take this matter for granted..
Apa nak jadi..
:(

It's me..
It's just me with bad attitude..
Dont follow me..

I'll be sitting for 6 final papers...

26/10(Tue):CSC238(Heart-attack)

27/10(Wed): BEL311(I look stupid)

30/10(Sat): CTU211(Blurred)

2/11(Tue): MAT 233(Heart-Throbbing)

6/11(Sat): CSC253(Multimedia Fright)

14/11(Sun): ECO 120(Completely puzzled)

Perhaps no more AD title for this semester..
I'll give that title to other people that deserve it..



p/s: Got carried away....:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life