Trip to Thailand









Salam..
I've been to Thailand about 3 weeks ago..(Thai beats M'sia in Asian Games lah)
Made a visit there 3 weeks ago,before the final exam ended..
3 days 2 nights trip..
My uncle really wanted me to meet my relatives there..
I wasnt really into going there,but I have too..
I've to visit my long lost relatives...
Aishhh...

So,the day went well..
On Monday,I made myself to own a international passport...
Took only 30 minutes,give out RM100 and that's it...(melayang duit)
My own passport..
Took off to Thailand in the afternoon..
We arrived at that kampung late in the evening..
The scenery of the kampung was so fantastic..
Surrounded by paddy fields..
Wrapped around by nice and sturdy hill...
So panoramic..(didn't bring my camera along)

I was looking forward to go to Haadyai and Phuket but the day
wasn't good for a nice visit..
Maybe I'll go next time,perhaps..
Insyaallah..

I've been invited to Indonesia..
Indonesia?
I'm scared...
I'll try to say no at all cost...
Actually,I don't have heart to leave Malaysia...
Especially Penang because I am truly a Penangites lah..

Last but not least,I snap everywhere I go..
Wassalam..

p/s: Bosan di rumah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life