Exam fever

Assalamualaikum..(jawab)
Pejam celik pejam celik,dah masuk minggu exam..
I've finished taking 3 papers..
Killer papers..
MGT162:With heart-throbbing
CSC204: I'm dead
QMT 200: No comment,just a long sigh
I didn't prepare much this time..
Orang tengah sibuk buat revision,aku boleh lagi tonton Family Outing even dalam hati cuak sebab takut x dapat jawab..
U're a weirdo,Fyruz..


Another 3 papers to go..
CSC 318..
ITS232..
CSC28...
But,why the hell I can still post this entry at this moment with no worries?
Xpa lah..
Perangai orang pemalas memang begini...



I miss Penang lah...
Less than a week I'm going back home..
OMG..
Cant wait for that day...

I wish I could spend a month of semester break with my family & friends wisely..
:)

p/s: Family Outing. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life