Hello Penang, Goodbye Arau





Assalamualaikum..
At last I can get back online without thinking about study for now..
I'm going to have 2 months of semester break..(officially)
Insyaallah, if my result is good I'm going to have 5 months of break..
What a blast..
Hopefully my result won't dissappoint me..

I just can't believe that I've been spending my diploma moment for 2.5 years..
I just can't stop believing that I've been struggling like crazy as a student within that period of time..
I can't believe that I'm going to climb another step of education levels which is Bachelor Degree level..

I don't know what I'm going to do this semester break..
Go for a job?
Yeah right..
I want to find a job but my parents won't ever allow me..
And so, I'm going to be a housekeeper for this house..
End of story..

What-to-do-this-holiday List:
-Spend time with my beloved family..
-Do thing I should do as a housekeeper of course..
-Mess up with 'felt' things..
-Make things from used clothes or anything..
-Learn how to sew using sewing machine..
-Hang out with buddies..
-Eat eat eat..
-Read novels..

That's all that come up in mind right now..
I'll update my blog more often..
So bye peepssss..

:)


p/s: Happy mood. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life