A Gift of Love for MY LOVE


Assalamualaikum..
I decided to make greeting cards for my sisters..
It took me a week and a half (I guess) to complete all the cards..
Actually I can just use my money to buy the cards..
But I decided to pull off my effort to make the cards by myself..
Just to show my everlasting love for them..



I made a 'Birthday' Card for my big sister,Sarah..
Also I gave her a very informative book..
I hope she'll like it as much as I do..
The book is very good for youngsters..
It tells us about how a guy behaves in order to get a girl by using wrong ways.





I made a 'All The Best' card for my first little sister, Najwa for her as she's sitting for SPM examination..
I hope she'll do her very best for the examination.. Also I hope she'll get a good result better that mine.
I made a 'Congratulation' card for my last little sister, Ain for her good achievement in her previous examination..
Along with the cards, I attached each of the cards with a cute Angry Bird phone chain..


I made all the cards with a sincere heart..
I never ask for a return..
It's been a while since I gave something to them..
Sebelum mati, nak juga tunjuk kasih sayang kita kat family kan..
This is what I can do for them to show my love and support are always accompanying them..
Lepas ni nak buat birthday cards for my parents pulak..

p/s: I'm going to give myself a try..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life