Bachelor Degree Student


Assalamualaikum..
It's been quite a while since I posted my blog entry..
It's not that I'm not into blogging anymore..
It's just that I don't have the lust to blog lately..
I just started my life as a Bachelor Degree Student.
It's quite awkward for me as I've to adapt myself to a new lifestyle and a new environment..
Pftttttttt.....
Being a bachelor degree student is much more tougher than being a diploma student..
The pressure is going to be absolutely high..
All lecturers are expecting that the students know everything from A-Z..
Seriously I don't have a good memory to remember all sort of things at once..
Plus, I've been holidaying myself for 5 months and I didn't even study anything..
Pfttttttt......
We're are human being,dear Mr & Mrs Lecturer..
Don't expect us to have a good brain..
Nobody is perfect..

Now, I've to struggle myself studying back all the things from A-Z..
I've got to be serious all the time..
All the time?
Maybe nah....
Hopefully I can finish my bachelor study successfully..
I don't want to expect much from myself as I don't want to push myself too hard..

p/s: Seriously, I miss Penang so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life