Goodbye Part 3


Assalamualaikum..
Just finished my 3rd semester as a Computer Science student..
Means that I've 2 years more to finish my study..
Time flies so fast..
At last I'm home for real..
It's a big relief...
And so, I don't have to think about final exam,assignments,projects,quizzes and whatsoever for about 2 months..
I'm going to rest my mind to the max..
I'm going to spend my precious time with my family and friends..
This semester break is going to be a good break for me as I can celebrate Ramadhan and Hari Raya Puasa with my family..
This is my first time celebrating Ramadhan with my family without having to think about varsity stuff..
What a blast..
I want to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims worldwide a Happy Ramadhan..
Hopefully this Ramadhan will be a wake-up-call for us to change ourselves to be a better Muslim..
Got nothing to type anymore..
So,bye then..
Wassalam..

p/s: Repent, repent, repent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life