Oldies but Goodies

taken from here

I grew up listening to English Oldies songs (not to forget,Malay songs to) played by my dad.
I love how oldies people composed the back-then songs with a nice melody and decent lyrics.
I'd say oldies songs is what we call the real music.
Oldies songs are extremely nice to listen to as compared to some of the songs we listen to nowadays.
I learnt English language by listening to English Oldies songs.
That's how I improve my English language skill. (Still trying to improve until now)


Some of the English-Oldies singers I like until now:
Cliff Richard
ABBA
Carpenters
Olivia Newton John
Bee Gees
Michael Learns to Rock 
Roxette
George Benson
The Archies
Air Supply
Paul Anka
Eagles
KC and the Sunshine Band
Cyndi Lauper
Starship

etc.

It's kind of hard to find someone of my age who's into English Oldies songs as much as I do.
You can find lots of English Oldies songs in my music file.
L0L.
Till then, so long and bye.
:)

Wassalam.

p/s: Malay Oldies songs pun best. I love Sudirman!~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life