Second Speech

Assalamualaikum..
I'm currently cranking up myself preparing for my second speech presentation..
For the second presentation, I decided to talk about Human Trafficking activity..
The topic has been approved by my lecturer..
Actually I'm not into talking about this law-related topic..
I know nothing about law..
I need to do lots of researches,reading, video watching pertaining to this topic..
I need to understand how human trafficking blooms within our social environment.
Or else I'm going to die on the presentation day..
Hopefully I won't turn out being a dumb dude in front of my audiences.
Let's hope it won't happen.

So long,bye.
:)

p/s: Human is not for sale.

Comments

ChampDog said…
Interesting, what exactly is Human trafficking?

Good luck to your presentation!
Fyruz said…
Human trafficking is a trade of human being for illegal purposes..
Most of the offender traffic people for sex exploitation or forced labor..
And sometimes for adoption..
I'll publish my speech essay here if I have free time..
:)
ChampDog said…
Oh interesting. How about record your speech and publish in youtube? LoL
Fyruz said…
Record my speech??
Oh no...
It'd be the last thing I'll ever do..
L0L..

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life