Final Exam, Project

Assalamualaikum everyone..
I'm so stressed out right now with my project.
Luckily it's a group project or else I won't stay alive right now..

Need to submit it before 22 January 2012 and we are just half way done.. 
Below half I guess..
I'm going to sit for my final paper on 19 January 2012..
But I guess I'll be going back to Penang a little bit late because of the project..
I guess we can't complete it before the due date..
I miss Penang so much..
I miss the food,people, places..
And I miss my home..
I guess it's been about 2 months since I went back home.
Need to sit for 2 papers more..
No more DL title this semester..
Just forget it, Fyruz..
I need to focus and stay as calm as possible..
Looking forward to meeting my family & friends.
Okay till then bye..

p/s: Zaman kejatuhan sudah bermula. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life