My Life As A Practical Training Student

It's been almost a month since I started my pratical training at Majlis Perbandaran Seberang Perai (MPSP), Perda. Almost finished the table booking system for MPSP as requested by my big boss. Just a few things to work on before it's deployed to be used by the staff. I work at Bahagian Kaunter Pusat. My place is just behind the counter where people come to pay their bills, taxes and so forth. If you come to Kaunter Pusat and see an unattractive-weird petite lady with a green water bottle and a blue laptop on the desk, that's me. Lol. Ever since I worked here, I can see lots of people with different behaviors and styles the staff have to cope with everyday. Sometimes it makes me smile and laugh within me and hat off to the staff as they are able to cope with some hot-tempered visitors. I just don't know how I'm going to handle those hot situation if I were in their shoes. Dealing with customer kind of stuff is just doesn't fit me at all! Haha.

I don't have any friend of my age here. Some of the staff are of the same age as my parents and I don't know how to mix with them. All I can do is greet them with a big-polite smile. The Indian clerk in front of me is the one I always help and talk to. She is kind and able mix well with all the Malay staff. Sometimes I help her stamping and filing the licence document and I find it's an enjoyable work rather than doing the php stuff. Lol. Sometimes I read some of the licence application document and most of the applicants are Chinese people. They applied for mass-production factory licence and so forth. I really salute Chinese people as they are extremely good in stepping into big business and hopefully I can learn from their success. Some of the applicants are of my age and some are younger than me. I envy them (in positive way) as they are able to establish their own business at a very young age. Salute! Okay no more babbling. Tones of work to do. So long and big balls!
Wassalam.

p/s: Some of the applicants are good looking! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life