Hari ini merupakan hari pertama aku pergi ke sekolah bagi tahun ini selepas sekian lama meninggalkan sekolahku yg tercinta(baru 2-3 bln x p wat over plak).... Kalau ikutkan hati aku xkan ke SMKTHO tanpa diajak teman...Aku diajak oleh fizah 'over'(haa...jgn marah cik presiden...hehe)....Dia nak amik slip trial spm last year for her scholarship.. Aku ingat fizah ingin mengajakmu menaiki motornya tapi 'hampeh..Dia cakap 'aku x brani nk bwk kt roundabout'..hahahaha ....Kesian plak aku kt dia... Aku gagahkan diri berjalan kaki dengan fizah walaupun aku tau balik nanti confirm aku akan pengsan(tidur lar).... Amik masa kira2 30 minit jgk nk sampai skolah...Apa tidaknya..Sepanjang berjalan kami dok berlenggang-lenggang sambil bergosip(gossip girl la katakan..hehe).....Agak santai juga kami berjalan di bawah panas terik..Sampai ja kat skolahku yg tercinta kami terserempak ngn pengetua dlm kereta dia...Dia nk p mana kami pn xtau...Wallahualam..heh... Then,k...
Assalamualaikum. I don't know why I want to write in here right now....I'm currently watching my favourite tv show,ONE TREE HILL. I'm attracted to watch this TV show because of its story line. I'm quite attached to it right now. It's different than other English drama series....Full of fun, love, failure & success. This drama is basically about the life story of 5 best friends.They are totally different because they used to have intimate relationship with each other. Nathan ended up his single life by tying a knot with Haley. Lucas used to have an intimate relationship with Peyton & Brooke (his real ex-wife). But he ended up engaging with Peyton in season 6 (which I don't really like it). I don't like it to happen but it is what it is. It's what Chad ( the director) wants it to be...Most of us know why he wants the story to be like that...Most of us know his real life story with Sophia (Brooke)...The story has taught me a lot in my life..It bri...
1) Go to your photos folder in your computer. 2) Go to the 6th folder of photos. 3) Go to the 6th picture in the folder. 4) Put the picture in your blog and and description of it. 5) Invite six friends to join the challenge. Hahahaha..Cmna la ley dpt pic ni...6th picture???'Bertuah'nya.. Em....How am I going to describe this ordinary picture??? I snapped this picture before SPM exam... I snapped myself for fun.. I was bored at that time... This photo was taken in my room by using Canon A550(i think so..hahaha).... I gave this copy to my half... This is the first photo i've given to him... Haaa...Apa lg??Tue je la kot.. Hmpa describe la sendiri gambar aku ni plak.. Aku x reti nk describe benda... I'm not a 'describer'...hahaha.. Tag Who???? -Ace -Fizah -Ainina(compulsary!!hehehe) -Farhah -Anyone who bumps into this entry...:P
Comments