Photography





Salam..During this long holiday,I want to spend my time learning all the things that I really eager to learn.. Especially Photography.. I want to a be a good photographer.. Got to work harder by now.. Or else I wont be able to become one for good.. I need to tighten my purse string in order to buy 'that' thing.. Insyaallah... I'd also like to learn how to be a good COOK.. Need to watch AFC a lot.. lol..I love cooking a lot even I have zero knowledge about it.. I would like to spend my time reading my mum's novels... Especially Lagenda Budak Setan.. I haven't finished reading it yet.. So long.. See you in the next entry.. Till then,bye..

Wassalam..

p/s: Selalu lupa nak tulis diari...:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life