I'm Back Once Again

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 
Wow it's been quiteeee a while since I updated my dusty blog. Been so busy with study life (sort of lol). I'm having my 2 months break before completing my bloody scary final semester. Nothing much happened for the past few months. It's fasting month now where Muslims all around the world are prohibited from eating and drinking during the day. Once again, I have the opportunity to fast at home without any distraction (studying to be exact). Lately I'm so into gardening that I feel like growing everything on my own. Hahaha. Right now, I'm growing my own scallion, red chilli and dill in my edible garden at home. I'll be updating my gardening activity soon including the pictures of what I've planted so far. So I guess I've nothing much to write so yeah so long and goodbye.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life