Happy New Year

Assalamualaikum...tanpa diduga tahun baru menjelma lagi...pasti semua orang ada impian dan azam yang ingin ditunaikan pada tahun ini...jgn hanya berazam sahaja...usaha juga perlu dilakukan...jgn 'cakap x serupa bikin' cukuplah...i wish to all of you out there to have a great new year...celebrate it with joy & dont forget to do 'solat hajat' ok....may all your wishes come true....now let me tell you bout my wishes this year:
1.I wanna be a good girl
2.I wanna get a good result in SPM(at least i wanna get 4As)
3.I wanna gain a slim body type...(it's all women's dream rite?)
4.I wanna buy a laptop...(alwayz dream to hv it)
5.I wanna be a loyal servant to Allah swt & do what He wants me to do
6.I wish all muslims in the world to have peace & blessing from Allah swt

i think that's all my wishes for now....Happy New Year 2008...May this year be more meaningful for you!!!wassalam...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ke'Partee Over'An!!!!

Nostalgia Lama Kembali Berputar......

It's All About Life